Fee Structure & Registration Details
Special Instructions for Speakers:
"Delegates interested in registration as Plenary, Invited, Session Speakers or Poster Presenters are requested to submit their abstracts for review before registration. Please send your abstract to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation by the Advisory Board."
Instructions for Registrants:
1. All Nobel Laureates, Plenary and Keynote speakers – will be registered by the Organizing Secretariat.
2. All Invited Speakers, Session Speakers, Poster Presenters and other participants will be required to pay the registration fee as indicated in Fee Structure. Registrants from hospitals, universities and other educational institutions will fall in the 'Academic' category. While those from the pharmaceutical companies, etc. will be enrolled in the 'Corporate' category.
3. Students – Students from academia may also register at a preferential student rate, provided, a copy of their student status/ID is submitted along with their registration form.
4. Exhibitors – Each exhibiting company is entitled to one free exhibiting staff pass. They will be registered as 'Exhibitor Complimentary'. Any additional exhibitor registrations will be registered as 'Exhibitor Additional'.
5. Accompanying Persons – may register through the registration category (Academic or Corporate) of the principal applicant. They will have access to all facilities availed by the principal applicant as well as special tours.
Offer: All participants, accompanying persons and exhibitors will be entitled to the following:
1. Daily refreshments